PR 瓯 Special Project: Announcement of Interest Payment for 2020 Urban Parking Lot Special Bond of Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. in 2016 (Shanghai Stock Exchange 127388)
2016 Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. Urban Parking Lot Special Bond 2020 Interest Announcement
Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Issuer")
2016 Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd.'s 2016 Urban Parking Lot Construction Special Bonds (hereinafter referred to as the "current bonds") will be paid on January 21, 2020, from January 21, 2019 to 2020 Interest for the period of January 20 (hereinafter referred to as "the current year"). In order to ensure the smooth progress of interest payment and facilitate investors to receive interest in a timely manner, related matters are now announced as follows:
I. Overview of the Bonds
1. Name of bond: 2016 Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. special bond for urban parking lot construction.
2. Securities abbreviation and code: abbreviated as “ PR瓯Special ”, code 127388.
3. Issuer: Zhejiang Ouhai Urban Construction Investment Group Co., Ltd.
4. Total issued amount: RMB 1.7 billion.
5. Approval agency and symbol of bond issuance: Issued by the National Development and Reform Commission  3140
Document No. approved the public release.
6. Bond form: real-name bookkeeping.
7. Bond maturity and interest rate: 7 years. The bond is set to be repaid in advance in this term. In the third,
At the end of 4, 5, 6, and 7 years, the principal of the bonds will be repaid in proportion to 20%, 20%, 20%, 20%, and 20% of the total bond issuance. The annual coupon rate of the bonds is 4.83%.
8. Interest payment date: January 21st each year from 2017 to 2023 (If it is a legal holiday or rest day, it will be postponed to the first working day thereafter) as the interest payment date of the previous interest-bearing year.
9. Redemption date: January 21 each year from 2019 to 2023 (If it is a legal holiday or rest day, it will be postponed to the first working day thereafter).
10. Credit rating: Subject to comprehensive evaluation by Oriental Jincheng International Credit Rating Co., Ltd., the issuer's main credit
The rating is AA, and the credit rating of this bond is AA.
11. Listing time and place: The bonds will be listed and traded on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on May 3, 2016.
2. The interest payment and redemption of the current bond
1. Interest calculation period of the current year: January 21, 2019 to January 20, 2020, the overdue part is not counted
2. Interest rate: The coupon rate (annual interest rate) of the current bond is 4.83%.
3. Creditor registration date: The creditor registration date for this year's bonds is January 20, 2020. As of that date
The market closes in the afternoon, and investors in the current bond enjoy interest for the year on the bond balance recorded in the escrow account.
4. Interest payment time: January 21, 2020.
3. Interest payment methods:
(I) Interest payment methods for the current portion of bonds traded in the national inter-bank bond market
For bonds entrusted to the Central Government Bonds Registration and Clearing Co., Ltd., the interest payment funds shall be transferred from the Central Government Bonds Registration and Clearing Co., Ltd. to the bank account designated by the bondholder. If the bond interest payment date falls on a statutory holiday, the time for transferring funds will be postponed accordingly. The change of the fund transfer route of the bond holders shall promptly notify the Central Government Bonds Registration and Settlement Co., Ltd. of the new fund transfer route before the interest payment date. In the event that the bond holders fail to promptly notify the Central Government Bonds Registration and Settlement Co., Ltd. of the funds transfer route and cannot receive the funds in a timely manner, the issuer and the Central Government Bonds Settlement Co., Ltd. shall not bear any losses arising therefrom.
(II) Interest payment methods for the listing of the bonds on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
1. Investors who purchase the bonds through the Shanghai Stock Exchange and hold them until the registration date of the creditor's rights, the interest payment will be paid by the registration company of the securities company that opened the account of the investor through the clearing system of the Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited . Gold account, the securities company will then transfer the interest payment to investors
The securities company 's funds account.
2. Investors who purchased the bonds from the issuance market and held them until the registration date of the creditor's rights shall go through the interest payment procedures at the business outlets where the bonds were originally subscribed. The specific procedures are as follows:
A. If the investor has already opened a capital account at a securities company that subscribes for the bond, the payment of interest shall follow the procedure in point 1 above.
B. If the investor does not open a capital account with a securities company that subscribes for the bond, please follow the requirements below:
(1) When the individual investors of this bond issue the procedures for interest collection, they should present their ID cards and follow the requirements of the business outlets that originally purchased the bonds;
(2) During the interest collection procedures for bond institutional investors in this period, they should present the identity card of the handler and submit the original power of attorney (with the seal reserved during the subscription) and a copy of the legal person's business license (with the stamp A copy of the official seal of the institutional investor) and a copy of the tax registration certificate (land tax) (with the seal of the institutional investor)
And a copy of the ID card of the operator;
(3) If the investor's original subscription site has been relocated, renamed, merged, or otherwise changed, please consult the secondary custodian according to the name or stamp of the secondary custodian indicated on the escrow certificate.
4. Collection of interest income tax on corporate bonds for the current period (I) Explanation on collection of corporate income tax on corporate bonds from individual investors
According to the relevant provisions of the "Personal Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China" and the "Regulations on the Administration of Corporate Bonds" and other relevant regulations and documents, individual investors in this bond should pay personal bond income tax on corporate bond interest income.
According to the Notice of the State Administration of Taxation on Strengthening the Withholding and Payment of Personal Income Tax on Corporate Bond Interest
(Guo Shui Han  No. 612) stipulates that the individual income tax on bond interest in the current period will be uniformly withheld by each redemption institution and paid directly to the taxation department where the redemption institution is located. The redemption agencies are requested to do a good job of withholding and paying personal income tax in accordance with the relevant provisions of the personal income tax law. If the payment agencies fail to fulfill the above debts
The legal liability for the withholding and payment of personal income tax on coupon interest shall be borne by each payment agency.
The collection of personal income tax on bond interest in this period is as follows:
(1) Taxpayer: Individual investor in the current bond (2) Taxation object: Interest income of the current bond (3) Taxation rate: 20% of interest amount (4) Taxation link: individual investor One-time deduction by interest-paying outlets when receiving interest at interest-paying outlets (5) Withholding-paying agent: All interest-paying outlets responsible for the interest payment of bonds in this period (6) Collection and management department of interest tax on current bonds: each paying Tax department where interest outlets are located
(II) Explanation on Levying Corporate Bond Interest Income Tax on Non-resident Enterprises
For non-resident enterprises such as qualified foreign institutional investors who hold " PR Special Projects " (the meaning is the same as the "People's Republic of China Enterprise Income Tax Law"), according to the "People's Republic of China Enterprise Income Tax Law" effective from January 1, 2008 And its implementing regulations, the "Interim Measures for the Administration of Withholding of Sources of Income Tax for Non-Resident Enterprises" (Guo Shui Fa  No. 3), which came into effect on January 1, 2009, and QFII Notice on Issues Concerning the Payment of Dividends, Dividends, and Withholding and Payment of Corporate Income Tax (Guo Shui Han  No. 47) and the "VAT Policy on Corporate Income Tax for Overseas Institutional Investment in the Domestic Bond Market" issued on November 7, 2018 Notice "(Caishui  No. 108) and other regulations, 2018
Non-resident enterprises (including QFII, RQFII) in the current period from November 7, 2010 to November 6, 2021
The bond interest obtained by the bondholders is temporarily exempt from corporate income tax.
V. Issuer, lead underwriter, custodian and securities companies :
1. Issuer: Zhejiang Ouhai Urban Construction Investment Group Co., Ltd.
Address: 9th floor, Erhai Building, Jingshan, Erhai District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang
Legal representative: Xu Jiao
Contact: Xu Lebin
Zip Code: 325062
2. Lead Underwriter: Oriental Citi Securities Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 5, Yuan 45, Xiaoguan North Lane, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Legal representative: Ma Yan
Contact: Zhang Najia
Postal Code: 100033
3. Custodian: China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch
Address: No. 166, Lujiazui East Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Contact: Xu Ying
Postal Code: 200120
4. Other securities companies responsible for interest payment and redemption
Investors can view this interest payment announcement at the following Internet website:
There is no text on this page, which is the stamp page of "2016 Zhejiang Erhai Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. Urban Parking Lot Special Bond 2020 Announcement on Interest Payment"
Zhejiang Ouhai Urban Construction Investment Group Co., Ltd.
January 7, 2020
QFII and other non-resident companies in the “ PR Special Project ”
Name in its country of residence
Name in China
Address in their country of residence
Country / Region
Number of debts held after the market close on the registration date of interest payment claims (sheets)
Bond interest (before tax, RMB)
Taxable income from bond interest (RMB yuan)
Company name and signature:
Date of completion: