PR Jixi Investment: 2015 Jixi State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd. Corporate Bond Announcement on 2020 Interest
2015 Jixi State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
Announcement of Interest Payment of Corporate Bonds in 2020
Jixi City State-owned Assets Management Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "
Issuer ") at
The corporate bonds of Jixi City State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
Interest during the day.
In order to ensure the smooth progress of this interest payment process and facilitate investors to receive interest in a timely manner, related matters are now announced as follows:
I. Basic information of the current bond
1. Name of the bond:
Jixi State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd. Corporate Bonds
Bond short name and code:
Chicken West, code
Issuer: Jixi State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
Total amount and term:
100 million yuan,
Bond issuance approval authority and document number:
Development and Reform Funds
Document No. approved for issuance.
Bond form: real-name bookkeeping
7. Bond interest rate: The coupon rate of the current bond is 6.87%.
8.9. Listing time and place: The bonds will be listed and traded on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on February 11, 2015.
Second, the current bond interest payment situation
1. Interest calculation period for the current year: January 19, 2019 to January 2020
On the 18th, no interest will be added to the overdue portion.
2. Bond registration date: The bond registration date of this year's bonds listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange is January 17, 2020. After the market closes in the afternoon on that date, bond investors in this period enjoy the bond balance recorded in the escrow account. Interest for the year.
4. Interest payment date of the current bond: January 20, 2020 (If the above interest payment date falls on a legal holiday, it will be postponed to the next working day).
Third, interest payment objects
The object of this interest payment is all " PR Chicken West Capital " registered in the Shanghai Branch of CSI Shanghai after the closing of the Shanghai Stock Exchange on January 17, 2020.
Fourth, interest payment methods
1. Investors who purchase the bonds through the Shanghai Stock Exchange and hold them until the registration date of the creditor's rights, the interest payment will be paid by the registration company of the securities company that opened the account of the investor through the clearing system of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Shanghai Branch In the gold account, the securities company will then transfer the interest payment to the investor's fund account in the securities company .
2. Investors who purchased the bonds from the issuance market and held them until the registration date of the creditor's rights shall go through the interest payment procedures at the business outlets where the bonds were originally subscribed. The specific procedures are as follows:
A. If the investor has opened a capital account at a securities company that subscribes for the bond
Households, the transfer of interest payments follows the process of point 1 above.
B. If the investor does not open a capital account with a securities company that subscribes for the bond,
Please follow the requirements below:
(1) When the individual investors of this bond issue the procedures for interest collection, they should present their ID cards and follow the requirements of the business outlets that originally purchased the bonds;
(2) During the interest collection procedures for bond institutional investors in this period, they should present the identity card of the handler and submit the original power of attorney (with the seal reserved during the subscription) and a copy of the legal person's business license (with the stamp A copy of the official seal of the institutional investor) and a copy of the tax registration certificate (land tax) (with the seal of the institutional investor)
And a copy of the ID card of the operator;
(3) If the investor's original subscription site has been relocated, renamed, merged, or otherwise changed, please consult the secondary custodian according to the name or stamp of the secondary custodian indicated on the escrow certificate.
V. Explanation on the collection of corporate bond interest income tax from individual investors
(I) Explanation on collection of corporate bond interest income tax from individual investors
According to the relevant provisions of the "Personal Income Tax Law of the People's Republic of China" and the "Regulations on the Administration of Corporate Bonds" and other relevant regulations and documents, individual investors in this bond should pay personal bond income tax on corporate bond interest income. The issuer of this issue has clearly stated the above provisions in the "Jixi State-owned Assets Management and Management Co., Ltd. Non-public Issuance of the First Phase of the 2015 Corporate Bond Prospectus (for Qualified Investors)".
According to the "State Administration of Taxation's Notice on Strengthening the Withholding and Payment of Personal Income Tax on Corporate Bond Interest" (Guo Shui Han  No. 612), the individual income tax on bond interest will be withheld and paid directly by various redemption agencies and directly Pay to the tax department where the redemption agency is located. The redemption agencies are requested to do a good job of withholding and paying personal income tax in accordance with the relevant provisions of the personal income tax law.
If each redemption institution fails to perform the above-mentioned withholding and payment obligations for personal income tax on bond interest, the legal liabilities arising therefrom shall be borne by each redemption institution.
The collection of personal income tax on bond interest in this period is as follows:
1. Taxpayer: Individual investor in this bond
2. Taxation object: interest income of the current bond
3. Taxation rate: 20% of interest
4. Taxation link: One-time deduction by each payment outlet
5. Withholding agent: the payment outlets responsible for the interest payment of the current bond
6. The collection and management department of the bond interest tax of the current period: the taxation department where the interest payment outlets are located
(II) Explanation on Levying Corporate Bond Interest Income Tax on Non-resident Enterprises
For non-resident enterprises such as qualified foreign institutional investors holding " PR chicken western capital " (the meaning is the same as the "PRC Enterprise Income Tax Law"), according to the "PRC Enterprise Income Tax Law" and its implementing regulations, Interim Measures on the Management of Withholding Income Tax Sources (Guo Shui Fa  No. 3),
"Notice on Issues Concerning the Payment of Dividends, Dividends, and Withholding and Payment of Corporate Income Tax by Chinese Resident Enterprises to QFII" (Guo Shui Han  No. 47), "Notice on Corporate Income Tax and Value Added Tax Policies for Overseas Institutions Investing in Domestic Bond Market "(Caishui  No. 108) and other regulations, from November 7, 2018 to 2021
On November 6, 2014, bond non-resident enterprises (including QFII, RQFII) bond holders of the current bond interest obtained for the current bond are temporarily exempt from corporate income tax and value added tax.
Jixi State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
Xishan Road, Jiguan District, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
Lead Underwriter: Capital Securities Co., Ltd.
Contact address: Deshengmenwai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Shanghai Branch
Address: Lujiazui East Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai
China Insurance Building